Learning something new is necessary for life because no one knows everything. It is incredible all the things that we didn't learn in school because someone decided it wasn't necessary. Today we have all kinds of tools at our fingertips to learn something new right now.
Learn a new language, how to write a book, how to start a podcast or blog, how to dance, how to eat healthy balanced meals, how to deal with your natural hair, how to code, how to paint, how to manage money, art history, and learn about our past (the good, the bad and the ugly); and the list goes on.
Today I decided to highlight my favorite apps/sites if you are ready to learn and grow.
- Think Dirty (become ingredient-conscious about the products you buy)
- Skillshare (online learning community, great for freelancers, creatives or business peeps)
- Coursera (get a certificate or your BA or Master from top universities online)
- iNaturalist (become an expert in the nature around you)
- ThruTheBible (grow in your relationship with God)
- Chineasy (learn Chinese with your kids)
- Stitcher (listen to one Podcast a week)
- Youtube (learning from real peeps)
It only takes 15-30 minutes a day to learn something new. Get busy learning, nothing is more powerful than knowledge and understanding the more you learn, the more you change as a person. More of my favorites to be added as I learn.
All the items on this blog post were purchased with my own money and are not sponsored. Just products I love, that also make my life a little easier.